Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Gown & Tux Engagement Cake

For this engagement cake I gave the bride to be some ideas for the cake & she picked a few which I fussed together to create this.  It could probably also be used as a wedding cake for a small gathering.


The cake was 3 layers of 'Killer Chocolate' (chocolate sponge cake) with chocolate buttercream filling & a chocolate ganache coating, then covered in marshmallow fondant.


It was a 10" square cake which is approx 50 regular serves.



I received these comments from the bride to be on my facebook page:

"Thank you so much for my cake everyone raved about it and it wad absolutely delicious - definitely getting you to make our wedding cake!!! Thanks again :)"

"Ooooooo that's my engagement cake!!! It was to die for and everyone commented on how good it was!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job. Congrats because the cake came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails