Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Creamy Caramel Cupcakes

Some more 'Deluxe Gourmet' cupcakes here, they were a gift box of a dozen filled caramel cupcakes for delivery from a mother to her daughter's place of work on her birthday, what a lovely surprise & a thoughtful mum.


Hmm where do I start, well the cake was 'Killer Chocolate' (chocolate fudge butter sponge) & the frosting was a caramel Italian meringue buttercream.


I filled each individual cupcake with a gooey homemade caramel.  Then after adding the generous buttercream swirl I drizzled some more caramel on top of each one.


Next I sprinkled them all with chunks of some caramelised white chocolate that I made.



Then yet another drizzle, this time with melted dark chocolate.


& the final crowning glory was of course an individual caramel this time.



I receive lovely feedback from both mother & daughter "She said they were wonderful!!! The staff all really like them – I guess you will be getting some more business from this! Thanks for all your help." Cathy
"They were SO delicious! Thank you so, so much - I had an awesome birthday and the cupcakes really made my day. Have passed your info to ALL my friends and workmates." Renee

1 comment:

  1. Dear goodness...your cupcakes look AMAZING! Beautiful presentation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails