Sugar Siren Cakes News

Please note that this blog is very very out of date so for a much wider variety & more up to date photos please head over to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SugarSirenCakes where photos are in categorised albums making them much easier to view, thank you.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fathers Day Cookies for Dad

Now lets see what should we get dad this Fathers Day. Socks, undies, a tie, a worlds best dad mug, no how about some yummy cookies instead.

These special Fathers Day design sugar cookies were vanilla flavour & decorated using a mixture of lemon flavoured royal icing & marshmallow fondant.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no it's Superdad!


We all know that dad is a star.

The perfect way to say I Love You Dad.

I ended up using the superdad designed cookie as inspirantion for the Fathers Day Cake that I made.

I made an extra batch of these cookies & packaged them up into little gift bags so that my daughter could take them into school & hand them out to her classmates to give to their dads on Fathers Day.
Much to my surprise I received a beautiful thank you card today signed by all of the children in the class, it was really lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great idea. Its my dads birthday this week and im only a child so i need something simple to make i was thinking of making a cake but cookies sound good too1

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails